Classes will start again on 7th September 2020.
Taking into account the global health crisis, the attendance in group classes will be limited to five people, so that there will be enough distance between each participant. Together, we will have to stick to the following rules:
- no hugs and no handshakes;
- compulsery hand washing on arrival;
- keeping a safe distance between one another.
I will ask you to bring your own mat, a towel to put on the bolsters, and a little scarf to cover your eyes during relaxation, as I will not use the eyebags.
The blankets that will have been used will be washed again after each class.
I will wear a mask if I need to come closer to you.
- I teach each week At Home. If you would like to enquire about other time slots, feel free to contact me.
- You would like to share yoga with friends or with your children. You cannot find yoga classes that suit you close to your home.
Yoga at your Home is for you!
- You would like to spend some pleasant time with friends in a different way.
Yoga and Table d'Hôte is for you!
- And still the possibility to bring yoga into your workplace.
- If you have any question, fell free to contact me by phone, via WhatsApp, by email or via the contact form.
I look forward to meeting you on the mat,