Venues and Schedule
18:45 - 20:15 At Home
12:30 - 13:30 Halō
8:15 - 9:45 At Home
There will be no classes on 23rd and 27th January, and on 12th, 13th, 19th, 24th and 26th February.
There will be no classes on 2nd, 4th and 5th March, because I will host a retreat.
1311, route de Mare Café
97190 Le Gosier
Monday: 18:45 - 20:15
Thursday: 8:15 - 9:45
One-off class: 16 euros
10-class card valid for 6 months: 140 euros
How to register?
By phone or WhatsApp: 06 90 37 78 71, by email: email@example.com or here.
36, rue de la Chapelle
Wednesday: 12:30 - 13:30
3-trial-class card valid for 1 week (one per person): 30 euros
One-off class: 20 euros
5-class card valid for 3 months: 95 euros
10-class card valid for 6 months: 170 euros
20-class card valid for 1 year: 320 euros
50-class card valid for 1 year: 750 euros
Unlimited number of classes for 1 month: 150 euros
How to register?
On the application Mindbody, by phone or WhatsApp : 06 90 37 78 71 (Laurence) or 06 90 53 50 84 (Angélique Fayel), or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Prices: Financial difficulties should not prevent you from attending. Please feel free to talk to me. We can probably find an arrangement.
For your comfort
- I would appreciate if you could arrive 5 minutes before the class, so that we can start on time.
- Bring your mat, if you have one. Feel free to bring a blanket, and a cushion or a yoga bench to be able to sit comfortably.
- Practice bears fruit only in the long run. That is why it is better to buy a ten-class or a monthly card, which is also better for you financially. Of course, you can drop in a couple of times to check whether the yoga I teach suits you.
- It is better to eat or drink nothing before you come.
Pregnant women and women who have recently given birth
- They are welcome to my classes. They are specifically taken care of.
More information on the yoga I teach
Fell free to contact me.