Venues and Schedule
18:45 - 20:15 At Home
8:15 - 9:45 At Home
Autumn 2020: classes start again on 7th September.
1311, route de Mare Café
97190 Le Gosier
Monday: 18:45 - 20:15
Thursday: 8:15 - 9:45
One-off class: 16 euros
10-class card valid for 6 months: 140 euros
How to register?
By phone or WhatsApp: 06 90 37 78 71, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or here.
Prices: Financial difficulties should not prevent you from attending. Please feel free to talk to me. We can probably find an arrangement.
For your comfort
- I would appreciate if you could arrive 5 minutes before the class, so that we can start on time.
- Bring your mat, if you have one. Feel free to bring a blanket, and a cushion or a yoga bench to be able to sit comfortably.
- Practice bears fruit only in the long run. That is why it is better to buy a ten-class or a monthly card, which is also better for you financially. Of course, you can drop in a couple of times to check whether the yoga I teach suits you.
- It is better to eat or drink nothing before you come.
Pregnant women and women who have recently given birth
- They are welcome to my classes. They are specifically taken care of.
More information on the yoga I teach
Fell free to contact me.