Venues and schedule
|18:00 - 19:30||
|19:45 - 21:15
There is no class during school holidays (All Saints' Week, Christmas, Carnival and Easter).
Rue Rasson, 42
Click on the picture to zoom it
Monday 19:45 - 21:15
Prices: 16 €/class
Avenue des Capucines, 14
Tuesday 18:00 - 19:30
Prices: 13 €/class
For your comfort
- I would appreciate if you could arrive 5 minutes before the class, so that we can start on time.
- Mats are provided, but feel free to bring yours. Bring a blanket, and a cushion or a yoga bench with you.
- Practice bears fruit only in the long run. That is why it is better to buy the semi-annual card, which is also better for you financially. Of course, you can drop in a couple of times to check whether the yoga I teach suits you.
- Pregnant women and women who have recently given birth are welcome to my classes. They are specifically taken care of.
- It is better to eat or drink nothing before you come.
Prices: Financial difficulties should not prevent you from attending. Please feel free to talk to me. We can probably find an arrangement.
How to register?
More information on the yoga I teach
See The yoga I teach