Venues and Schedule
18:45 - 20:15 At Home
12:30 - 13:30 Halō
8:15 - 9:45 At Home
During lockdown, feel free to attend the on-line courses.
1311, route de Mare Café
97190 Le Gosier
Monday: 18:45 - 20:15
Thursday: 8:15 - 9:45
One-off class: 16 euros
10-class card valid for 6 months: 140 euros
How to register?
By phone or WhatsApp: 06 90 37 78 71, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or here.
36, rue de la Chapelle
Wednesday: 12:30 - 13:30
3-trial-class card valid for 1 week (one per person): 30 euros
One-off class: 20 euros
5-class card valid for 3 months: 95 euros
10-class card valid for 6 months: 170 euros
20-class card valid for 1 year: 320 euros
50-class card valid for 1 year: 750 euros
Unlimited number of classes for 1 month: 150 euros
How to register?
On the application Mindbody, by phone or WhatsApp : 06 90 37 78 71 (Laurence) or 06 90 53 50 84 (Angélique Fayel), or by email: email@example.com
Prices: Financial difficulties should not prevent you from attending. Please feel free to talk to me. We can probably find an arrangement.
For your comfort
- I would appreciate if you could arrive 5 minutes before the class, so that we can start on time.
- Bring your mat, if you have one. Feel free to bring a blanket, and a cushion or a yoga bench to be able to sit comfortably.
- Practice bears fruit only in the long run. That is why it is better to buy a ten-class or a monthly card, which is also better for you financially. Of course, you can drop in a couple of times to check whether the yoga I teach suits you.
- It is better to eat or drink nothing before you come.
Pregnant women and women who have recently given birth
- They are welcome to my classes. They are specifically taken care of.
More information on the yoga I teach
Fell free to contact me.